Software Support Specialist
- Operations - (PBO) Patient Support 5250
- Green Tree, PA, USA
- Full Time
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
We are looking to hire a Software Support Specialist for our 11:30am - 8pm shift in our Green Tree office.
A key preference is experience working in a smaller to mid-sized company with exposure to the challenges of rapid growth, multiple sites and recent acquisition implementations and integrations.
This position is the first line of response for customers requiring assistance with the company's pharmaceutical software solution.
The Software Support Specialist is responsible for resolving software issues via phone, email and chat by identifying, researching and resolving basic to moderate technical issues in a customer-focused manner according to quality and customer standards.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems of a basic to moderately complex nature.
- Receive and respond to telephone, chat and email requests for assistance.
- Help determine and implement solutions of moderate complexity.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provide extraordinary customer service when responding to client inquiries.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by accurately documenting client feedback to participate in software enhancement processes.
- Utilize the software support ticketing system to track all client reported issues.
- Set up new accounts through data entry and maintain Excel spreadsheets with extreme accuracy.
- Correspond with other software support staff regarding complex issues and updates.
- Escalate high complexity issues to Level 2 support staff.
- Ability to align with our company's core values: Customer-centric, Accountable, Innovative, Compassionate, Collaborative, and Cultivators of talent
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work the required 40 hours per week, with overtime when needed
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Science or Computer Engineering (or similar) preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related Help Desk experience, required.
- Strong computer literacy skills with an emphasis on hardware, software knowledge, web applications, Internet and internet protocols, required.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills, required.
- Experience with Zendesk and JIRA ticketing systems preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required.
- Abiilty to multi-task and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must possess outstanding telephone presence with customers and ability to independently organize follow-up works.
- Must have strong customer focused, service-oriented attitude
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Perform primarily sedentary work with occasional lifting to 20 pounds, and exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring visual acuity, manual dexterity, grasping and other similar tasks requiring physical activity and repetitive motions.
- Operate standard office and computer equipment.