VoIP Administrator / Desktop Technician (Contractor)
- Technology - (WHO) Technology - Infrastructure 4390
- Whippany, NJ, USA
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
The VoIP Services Systems Administrator / Desktop Technician (Contractor) is a technical role within IT Infrastructure. This position is primarily a hands-on role and is responsible for the configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software applications, and related infrastructure in ConnectiveRx's Contact Centers and office locations. This individual is accountable for the operation of the following systems: IVR applications running on the Five9 and inContact cloud-based contact center platforms as well as internal Windstream voice services running on office-based Mitel phone handsets. Responsibilities on these systems include daily and scheduled operations, provisioning, operations and support, and maintenance to insure continuous Contact Center and office-based phone system operations.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 support to agents in the Contact Centers. Troubleshoot problems arising from the malfunction of cloud-based systems, applications, and workstations in the Contact Centers.
- Manage the Five9 and inContact applications used for call and screen recordings in the Contact Centers for daily operations as well as perform day-to-day activities with the Windstream / Mitel phone system for office-based personnel. Modify the IVR configurations and recordings based on requirements changes from the Contact Center leadership.
- Act as the focal point of contact for reporting issues to vendors and cloud providers. Follow up with vendors to insure issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Support the introduction of new technology by working with IT resources that are implementing new technology or introducing new or enhanced applications in the Contact Centers.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request for all cloud-based Contact Center applications.
Strong skills in one or more of the following:
VoIP setup and administration, Contact Center cloud services such as Five9, inContact, Genesys, et cetera, and/or Cisco networking.
Healthcare IT Infrastructure and HIPAA compliance experience highly preferred.
Solid understanding of IT infrastructure and VoIP software architecture.
Experience with VoIP, Windows 10, basic networking, laptops, and multimedia required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix Tier 1 & 2 IT related issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10.
- Excellent knowledge of IVR operations in a call center.
- Excellent knowledge of the Five9 and inContact cloud based call center platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of VoIP technology with Windstream / Mitel (preferred).
Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
3 to 8 years of VoIP, contact center, and desktop support experience Core Competencies
Strong written and verbal communications; attention to detail; strong organization skills
Ability to manage multiple priorities well; calm under pressure
Support outside of normal business hours