Director of Program Quality
- Operations - (PBO) Brand Hub Services 5255
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Full Time
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
A key preference is experience working in a smaller to mid-sized company with exposure to the challenges of rapid growth, multiple sites and recent acquisition implementations and integrations.
This role is responsible for the strategy and leadership of the quality and compliance components of a designated business unit . The Director of Quality will be held accountable for the overall quality and improvement of program operations relating to standard operating procedures, program documentation, and business processes. Success in this role calls for an individual to demonstrate a high degree of leadership, strategy, organization, and business acumen.
- Align with Director of Program Management in the development and establishment of quality initiatives, continuous improvement programs, and key performance targets for a designated business unit.
- Collaborate with other departments to complete integration activities, including assessment of documents and processes to align to best operational practices.
- Act as a change leader within the business unit to raise awareness and compliance with internal operation and external client expectations and strategy for elevating quality via continuous quality improvement.
- Collaborate on strategic planning and the development of objectives and policies for the business unit. Provide consistent oversight and subject-matter expertise to ensure operational compliance with all applicable standard operating procedures.
- Ensure established operational processes are consistently and effectively executed according to program guidelines. Work with Director of Program Management to ensure polices are implemented, procedures are followed and collaborate with key business stakeholders to recommend operational improvements.
- Execute gap analyses and risk assessments of operational processes to identify compliance and operational risks.
- Display subject matter expert level understanding of all business processes and standard operating procedures.
- Work collaboratively with Director of Program Management to provide best-in-class program operations.
- Oversee operational governance of internal and external escalations.
- Monitor and respond to key performance indicators in order to mitigate business risk.
- Mentor and develop individuals with leadership potential.
- Participate in the interviewing/hiring process of key employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Master's Degree preferred) in Business Administration or health-related field
- Five years leadership experience
- Five years working with continuous quality improvement processes, project planning and management of multiple priorities
- Strong analytic skills
- Broad working knowledge of health insurance guidelines and regulations
- Pharmacy HUB management experience
- Ability to partner with Leadership Team to ensure standard procedures and operations are being executed efficiently and guarantee optimal client satisfaction
- Coordinates with Directors with advanced methods to execute strategy
- Analyzes program strengths/weaknesses and identifies opportunities for business development and growth, service improvements and improved financial performance
- Strong experience developing and implementing operating plans
- Highly effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Adept to understanding all regulatory or quality system components and proactive at changes in policy and procedures as it relates to the changing environment.
- Ability to provide leadership in team meetings, and facilitate problem-solving
- Familiarity with regulatory and organizational requirements, policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- Highly proficient computer skills.
- Well-organized and able to effectively prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must possess the core values of: Passion, Innovation, Integrity, Accountability
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Perform primarily sedentary work with occasional lifting to 20 pounds, and exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring visual acuity, manual dexterity, grasping and other similar tasks requiring physical activity and repetitive motions.
- Operate standard office and computer equipment.