Senior Data Analyst
- Operations - (PBO) Brand Hub Services 5255
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Full Time
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
Reporting to the Director, Program Management, the Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for supporting client and HUB operations with a variety of data and analytical services. The incumbent will use complex data analytic techniques to aggregate data into meaningful and impactful visual representations to be provide to client contacts at planned intervals and to fulfill ad hoc requests. The incumbent will also be responsible for performing standard statistical analyses, presenting results, and developing thorough documentation of the programming and results. Assistance with presentations, reports, and manuscripts preparation will be required.
- Collaborate with members of the operations leadership teams to understand business requirements, trends and expectations for analysis.
- Produce ad-hoc reports under tight deadlines for various client requests.
- Partner with IT staff to validate data attributes and to assure consistent integration across several data sources.
- Build database queries and deliver reports and dashboards using tools such as Tableau, Salesforce, MS Excel.
- Collaborate with the marketing and business development teams, as needed, to measure program effectiveness and track KPIs.
- Manage projects and ensure that deadlines are met and remain consistent with stakeholder expectations.
- Provide ongoing analytical and technical support of existing data sources, data integration, operational reports and dashboards.
- Develop and maintain relevant documentation.
- Collaborate with senior management on a strategic vision and roadmap for operational data solutions.
- Analyze ways internal business users leverage historical data to understand trends, answer questions, and create standardized report automation to reduce the need for ad hoc reporting requests.
- Participate in design sessions for new systems and features to enhance business processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in data analytics, preferably supporting client-facing business operations.
- Expertise in interpretation, forecasting, predictive modeling, and executive presentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Database Management, Data Analytics, or similar field.
- Advanced proficiency with reporting tools such as SQL, SSRS, and Excel.
- Minimum of 2 years Tableau design experience (required)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be attentive to detail and capable of successfully functioning under limited supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and execute job tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in presenting data analysis to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to analyze data to identify trends and performance results.
- Ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations demanding a positive outcome.
- Highly professional, strong work ethic, self-driven and strong sense of personal integrity.
- Operate standard office and computer equipment.