Associate, Customer Care (Temp)
- Operations - (FFO) Operations 5710
- Fairfield, NJ, USA
ConnectiveRx was formed in late 2015 by bringing together PSKW, pioneers in affordability solutions, and PDR, innovators in advanced adherence communications products. We continue to be the home of the PDR, trusted by healthcare professionals to deliver credible drug information for over 70 years. ConnectiveRx brings industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
We are looking to hire a team of long term temps to support peak season patient support services at our Faifield, NJ Contact Cener.
There are several opening, all expected to last 3-4 months with training and the ability to apply to internal job openings as they open.
Job Summary: The Associate, Customer Care Center, under the direction of the supervisor, is responsible for providing patient health care services enabling access to care for prescription medications. This individual will be interacting directly with patients, physicians, and/or pharmacies related to providing access to care on behalf of our client's copay assistance programs. This individual is part of a highly concierge 'white glove' service team that will manage the patient experience from start to finish by providing program information, eligibility, reimbursement support, and general assurances and ease of use in supporting our client's copay assistance programs. This position requires someone with extreme customer empathy soft skills, experienced in patient care / health care case management engagement.
- Providing high touch 'white glove' health care case management services to our patients on behalf of our clients' copay assistance programs. Responds to inbound phone calls and claims (as well as outbound calls) to/from patients, physicians, and pharmacies, services their access to care and reimbursement needs and responds. Extreme focus on patient empathy and the consumer experience with the goal to assure our patients on ease of use of program goals and ultimately driving access to care and medication adherence.
- Refers requests for escalation as needed and engages other internal areas such as Program Management, IT and other Contact Center teams to resolve issues.
- Provides input and feedback to Quality Management and Training as subject matter experts to improve processes, procedures and training.
- Performs other duties as required.
Knowldege, Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in a health care case management or patient experience setting. Health care or pharmaceutical experience is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Fluent in English/Spanish (a plus). Strong organizational skills. Responsible and driven to drive world class customer service and patient outcomes. Must have an extreme sense of patient/customer empathy. Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage effectively through ambiguity and complex situations – Self Lead.
- 3 years in a health care / case management setting with experience in high volume call centers. Experience in pharmacy benefits and health care insurances a major plus. Medical billing background a plus.
- Demonstrated action orientation and results.
- Based out of one of our NJ contact centers. Work schedule in support of 8am - 8pm contact center. Flexibility to support the needs of the business (evenings, weekends, etc.) as needed.