Senior Associate, IT Support Lead
- Technology - (WHO) Technology - Infrastructure 4390
- Fairfield, NJ, USA
- Full Time
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
We are looking to hire a Senior IT Support Lead resource to provide all ConnectiveRx personnel day-to-day Information Technology (IT) technical support for basic network infrastructure, internal workstations including software and hardware, and voice services. Core responsibilities include the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of all workstation systems, both laptops and desktops, and the maintenance of internal and external phone systems. As the IT Support Lead, also acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for various technical and process questions and issues.
- Perform Level 1 / Level 2 Desktop IT Lead Support, i.e. hardware, software, network, printers, and scanners, for all internal on-site and remote personnel, and creating and maintaining system accounts, groups, and security permissions within Microsoft Active Directory (AD).
- Perform On-Boarding & Off-Boarding of all personnel with respect to deploying & recovering laptops and supporting IT peripheral equipment.
- Image, configure, and deploy macOS (primary) and Windows 10 (secondary) workstations.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Call Center software Five9 and inContact, and other proprietary software as needed.
- Pro-actively troubleshoot production issues as needed, and identify and capture root cause, action items, and lessons learned after all incidents and infrastructure events.
- Enforce company security procedures and policies by ensuring all workstations meet security guidelines. Also creates and modifies documents for various processes and procedures needed for day-to-day activities.
- Provide assistance to the IT Infrastructure Team as needed.
Strong skills in one or more of the following: macOS (primary) and Windows 10 (secondary) workstations desktops, printers, and basic networking.
Healthcare IT Infrastructure, PCI, and HIPAA compliance experience a plus.
Solid understanding of desktop systems and Off-The-Shelf (OTS) applications.
Excellent hardware skills with an understanding of macOS workstations, Dell laptops, peripheral equipment, printers, basic networking, and other competencies to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Mobile device support skills in a corporate environment a plus.
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Ability to troubleshoot and fix Tier 1 & 2 IT related issues.
Excellent knowledge of macOS, Windows 10, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, and DHCP.
Good knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure support tools and technology.
Knowledge and use of JAMF macOS support infrastructure a plus.
High school degree or GED required. Bachelor's degree or in Computer Science or Engineering a plus.
MCSA, A+, Net+ certifications preferred
5 to 10 years or more supporting IT Infrastructure functions in a corporate environment
Strong written and verbal communications; attention to detail; strong organization skills; ability to manage multiple priorities well; calm under pressure; ability to support outside of business hours