Senior Analyst, HRIS
- Finance - (WHO) Human Resources 4165
- Whippany, NJ, USA
- Full Time
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
We are looking to hire
The Sr. Analyst HRIS, Compensation & Benefits primary responsibility is to act as the system administrator for the Ceridian Dayforce HR Information system . This role will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and reliability of the human resource system which include Core HR as well as Talent Management Modules Onboarding, Recruitment and Compensation. This position is a technical point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs), report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This role also provides analytical support in the development and administration of benefits for the compensation market survey database and annual compensation process. There will also be support of system upgrade projects, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
• Serves as System Administrator and Power User of the HRIS. Updates user access assigned roles and manager changes. Performs ongoing system maintenance (ex. testing, system releases, data feeds, troubleshooting). Constructs back-end settings in Ceridian Dayforce to achieve desired outcomes and requirements changes. Responsible for end user set-up, maintenance and audits of role-based security.
• Develops reports for two (2) primary purposes:
1.) Application security reports that include the monitoring of session information (user activity reports, user session reports, list of all user accounts, login times and logout times) and feature-role report (audit on the application's security configuration, displaying feature and role relationships).
2.) Act as the HR data steward, developing standard and ad hoc reports related to the core system and talent management modules. Reports and audits to meet ongoing HR metrics and business needs.
• Responsible for the delivery of operational and technical support with day to day resolution and management of data within the Ceridian Dayforce human resource system. Routinely works with internal HR Stakeholders to monitor and audit configuration and/or process changes within the system through regular data audits and trend analysis.
• Ensure the complex inter-dependencies between internal and external systems are maintained to include but not limited to Benefits third-party vendors, 401K and others.
• Partner with the IT team to ensure systems and processes are connected where necessary.
• Maintains the data integrity of the market survey data, the job codes and the survey benchmarks matched to internal jobs and employees. Uploads employee data into the external market survey data base and creates reports on the employee competitive position against the market. Supports the annual compensation cycle, which includes both support in the HRIS on base salary increases and for the bonus calculations performed outside the HRIS.
Knowledge unified HRIS to include the Ceridian Dayforce system.
Advanced knowledge of Excel and HRIS reporting is required.
Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Demonstrated skills in queries and report writing.
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
4 to 6 years. Prefer one year of Ceridian Dayforce experience.
Ability to manage multiple priorities, self-starter, creative thinker, organized and able to produce high-quality work. Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a matrix environment and can be both an effective individual contributor and team member; demonstrates accountability to maintain commitments and is transparent in own actions to achieve results; is innovative with the focus on streamlining and simplifying processes and workflow in order to achieve timely deliverables.