Analyst, Program Management
- Operations - (WHO) Program Management 4445
- Whippany, NJ, USA
- Full Time
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
General Description/Position Overview:
The Analyst, Program Management will support the Directors of Program Management with the development and implementation of all accounts, brands and manage simple implementations.
- Exercises judgement and independent thinking in coordinating and driving deliverables for on-going program implementation and management to achieve flawless execution.
- Coordinates activities and communicates status among various internal stakeholders.
- Identifies and implements process improvements to management.
- Resolve client questions/issues on a day to day basis. Track/log program issues on an ongoing basis.
- Gathers data to create and develop and generate client standard and custom reports
- Defines requirements and quality control specifications for client programs
Education and Experience
- Bachelors; business, marketing or communications preferred
- 0-4 years of experience
- Intermediate skill level MS Office suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Customer Focused
- Works well with cross functional teams
- Team player with critical thinking abilities
- Strong communication, analytical, systems/process orientation
- As needed at accounts when requested.