IT Project Manager (Contractor)
- Technology - (WHO) Technology - Development 4385
- Whippany, NJ, USA
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
Due growth as well as recent acquisition integrations we are looking to hire a seasoned IT Project Manager for a contractor role in IT Business Development with responsibilities for the full project lifecycles from planning, prioritization, and execution status through implementation.
• Support business team with Project intake and project prioritization. Includes keeping a detailed project backlog inventory that is reviewed weekly with the business team to evaluate project readiness and needed implementation timeframes.
• Release and Lock scheduling of project in a 60 day IT lock process bases on BA, Dev and QA capacity.
• Project tracking and status reporting.
• Escalate issues and risks on projects at risk for delivery timeframes set within the lock process
PMP Best Practices
Process improvements, tool development and reporting enhancements.
Help ensure quality improvements and provide leadership key analytics needed to manage team performance
8-10+ years of experience as a project manager
Experience with process improvements and quality tracking
Strong communication skills – business and client facing
Strong working knowledge of Excel
Experience with JIRA and other project development tools
Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Scrum Master / Agile experience
Effective time management and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal management skills
Strong communication and problem resolution skills
Strong understanding of process models and methodologies
Manage project development from initiation to closure
Accountability for project results
Partnership with business project sponsors to ensure project readiness
Resolve issues and mitigate risks throughout the project life cycle
Effectively manage project scope and project backlogs
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings