IT Business Analyst, Data Warehousing
- Technology - (WHO) Technology - Development 4385
- Whippany, NJ, USA
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
We are looking to hire a Business Analyst within IT who will have end to end responsibilities for the business and functional requirements of a prioritized IT project. This will be from the elicitation of the business need to documenting the IT approach to meeting that need. Primary interface will be between business users/customers and the IT Development teams.
• Partner with business owners/users to elicit client and internal project needs.
• Align these needs around key functional IT flows to ensure alignment with existing vs new capabilities within the company.
• Document the business needs as clear IT solutions using best practices and following an agile methodology.
• Bundle the requirements into development specifications by key IT functions that provide the end to end solution for a project.
• Maintain an understanding of how data in the Enterprise Data Warehouse and business layers built on it relate to important business entities, events and measurements.
• Perform user acceptance testing to ensure that technical implementations successfully meet business requirements.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of evolving company data warehouse and BI capabilities, as well as relevant operational and transactional systems.
• Help identify and assess potential data sources and flows, and analyze existing Enterprise Data Warehouse structures to determine relevance to business needs.
• Provide innovative and creative solutions to business problems that exceed the customer's expectations. Make difficult problems seem easy. Remove friction from the process of going from business need to solution delivery.
Working with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
Advanced proficiency with SQL
Process improvements and quality tracking
Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Strong communication skills – business and client facing
Experience with JIRA and other project development tools
Schedule and run meetings with internal and external staff.
IT Experience, especially in IT, Computer Science or Data Science
Scrum Master / Agile experience a plus
7 + years of experience as an IT Business Analyst and/or programmer
Managing project requirements from initiation to closure
Partnering with business project sponsors to ensure project requirement readiness
Resolving issues and mitigating risks throughout the project life cycle
Effectively managing multiple project deliverables concurrently
Effective time management and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal management, communication and problem resolution skills
A thorough understanding of process models and methodologies
Accountability for project results