Senior Specialist, Creative Services
- Commercial - (WHO) Creative Services 4940
- Whippany, NJ, USA
- Full Time
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
We are looking to hire a Senior Specialist on our Creative Services team who is accountable for the production, technical implementation and some design of network and digital communications as well as affordability products. This included print and digital that constitutes ConnectiveRx's short term revenue-generating programs.
This role can be based in our Whippany, NJ or St Louis, MO offices.
General Description / Position Overview
Responsibilities include submitting for Medical-Legal-Regulatory (MLR) review and approval and execution of communications and copay offerings in the EHR and pharmacy networks as well as via other digital and print channels. In addition, the incumbent supports a broad range of graphic design for longer term revenue generating programs including all product marketing and promotion. The individual collaborates with Marketing, Business Development (BD) / Sales, Program Management, Product Management and Operations. Key support activities include creative / design support for tradeshow collateral, BD / Sales support materials, white papers, digital campaign materials and other marketing efforts as needed. Strong business accountability, proactive communication, effective time management as well as the ability to manage short- and long-term projects in an environment of dynamic business priorities is critical to success.
• Support mid-size accounts and is primary design owner for smaller accounts.
• Work with one or two brands, one or two brand teams and their MLR boards.
• Provide backup support for larger accounts under the guidance from the Director and primary account owner.
• Provides content, creative and some design as assigned for Marketing, BD / Sales, Program Management and Operations for direct revenue-generating programs.
• Collaborates proactively and constructively with external customers including Pharma, EHR, Pharmacy as well as internal customers including Marketing, BD / Sales, EHR & Retail Channels, Product Management, etc.
• Supports continual improvement, excellence and accountability by identifying areas in need of process or product improvement.
• Implements required branding / style guidance rubric for ConnectiveRx and for client brands.
• Develops a good understanding of key aspects of creative design work including technology, infrastructure, new communications vehicles, new design rubrics, etc.
• Creative Services infrastructure, network applications and file management.
• Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, etc.)
• Microsoft Office: Strong PowerPoint; standard business level Word and Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of .html and css
• Basic knowledge of the principles of MLR as it relates to pharma creative design
• Regulated product and/or marketing environments preferred
• Knowledge of healthcare, pharmaceutical marketing, managed care, pharmacy and EHR software
• Document management systems (Zinc, Vault, etc.)
• Team player; collaborating and working with stakeholders at multiple levels.
• Constructive and proactive communication.
• Able to make solid recommendations in own areas of responsibility
• Organizes and prioritizes work with a full understanding of the business.
• Supports continual improvement, excellence and accountability.
• Listens to and acts on constructive feedback
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, Marketing, Design or closely related field
• 3+ years' experience in production and product marketing as well as design.
• Marketing design or project management, preferably in a health-related field
• Detail oriented including the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time with deadline pressures.
• Design skills with information and data visualization a plus
Occasionally between design campus locations (Whippany and St. Louis; others as required)