Supervisor, Customer Care
- Operations - (FFO) Operations 5710
- Fairfield, NJ, USA
- Full Time
ConnectiveRx was formed in late 2015 by bringing together PSKW, pioneers in affordability solutions, and PDR, innovators in advanced adherence communications products. We continue to be the home of the PDR, trusted by healthcare professionals to deliver credible drug information for over 70 years. ConnectiveRx brings industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
General Description/Position Overview: The Supervisor, Contact Center, under the direction of the Manager, is responsible for supervising a diverse team of 8-15 Associates processing claims and answering inbound phone inquiries (and making outbound phone requests for information) across a suite of clients and products, focusing on customer experience and world-class service expectations. In addition, he or she is responsible for building and maintaining a positive work environment. Works across departments to provide support to his/her team. Responsible and accountable for managing day-to-day activity. Monitors, analyzes and trains team to improve efficiency, performance, and ensure compliance with internal and external processes/procedures.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities: This individual will have primary responsibilities for a team of 8-15 Associates, and providing day to day tactical support. This area supports high volume claim processing transactions and inbound phone inquiries that are received from multiple customer types (Physicians, Pharmacies, Patients, and Clients). This individual will focus on timely and accurate claim (payment) processing, first call resolution, customer experience, and overall world class service expectations.
- Accountable for service quality, productivity and consistency of Associates that is in line with company MBOs and client SLAs, for both processing claims and answering phone inquiries
- Support Manager in responding to senior-level client escalations/inquiries
Interact with other departments as required; this is a highly matrixed and cross functional role that requires strong ability to engage multiple and diverse internal support teams.
- Monitor workload, rebalance work when appropriate
- Assist with project implementation and any ongoing modifications, including creation and validation of new or modified processes/procedures; includes training team, as necessary
- Assists with training new and existing employees, including teleconference training, in-office assessments, and presentations on requested basis
- Conduct one-on-one training and coaching sessions to develop (Sr.) Associate skills and competencies
- Participate in meetings with the leadership to proactively assess guidelines and procedures, scope and progress of client special projects, ongoing training and processes
- Serve as subject matter expert for process evaluation and improvements
- Manage attendance, approve time (payroll) entries and conduct annual performance appraisals
- Build and maintain employee relations within the department to promote high morale, internal and external Compliance and a positive work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Prior work experience serving as a people leader influencing team performance and outcomes.
- High School degree or GED required, College education preferred
- Required knowledge of:
- Health Care Experience specifically claim processing, contact center, or similar industry experience is a plus.
- Medical Billing background a plus.
- Call Center operating metrics and performance management experiene
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility and acting as a change agent to influence team performance
- Call center operations, Claims processing, or similar service organizational experience required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative problem solving ability
- Ability to manage effectively through ambiguity and complex situations – Self Lead
- Ability to define and tune process improvements
- Action and Results Oriented – Driven