Consultant, Analytics Customer Success
- Commercial - (WHO) Commercial - Advanced Analytics
- Blue Bell, PA, USA
- Full Time
Consultant, Analytics Customer Success
As a Consultant in our Customer Success team, you will apply your analytic skills and business acumen to influence Senior Leaders at top U.S. Pharmaceutical Manufacturer clients. Shaping the approach of clients and internal teams to high-impact problems, you will combine deep understanding of our customer's business goals with industry best practices and ConnectiveRx solutions.
You will be hands-on structuring, communicating, testing and delivering data-driven insights and models to improve customer success leveraging proprietary data derived from 2 billion annual prescription transactions from 190 million patients.
In addition to advisory projects, the Consultant will have a highly visible role providing named support to key accounts delivering enterprise trainings, pro-active support and building professional relationships to sustain and grow our business relationships.
Finally, as a member of our broader Analytics organization you will collaborate with our Analytics Product and Operations teams to deliver and continuously improve capabilities.
1. Consulting and Insight Delivery
Work directly with clients to ideate, scope, structure and deliver analytics which solve client business problems.
2. Analysis, Modeling and Digging
Access data through "enterprise data warehouse" and external market research sources such as IQVIA.
3. Strategic Sales Support
Leverage expertise and professional relationships to assist new business development, product upsell/cross-sell and customer onboarding & training.
4. Analytics Best Practices Development
Learn the full breadth of our product line solutions, contribute new best practices to our knowledge base, help recruit and train new peers in Analytics.
5. Analytical Problem-Solver
Decomposes problems into drivers, tests hypotheses with data, critically assesses assumptions and data quality, applies technology to make analysis scalable.
6. Sparks and Drives Change
Ability to influence with outstanding presentation skills and drive change through elegant scalable solutions.
7. Client Empathy and Commercial Instincts
Respects and advocates for our customers.
8. Best and Brightest with Growth, Learning & Teaching Orientation
Outstanding educational achievements or comparable real-world experiences in learning aptitude, drive to win and humility to learn.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 2 to 4 years' experience in a World-Class Customer Success or Analytics team.
• Working knowledge of health & life sciences industry either directly or via enterprise technology, management consulting, investment banking, agency and/or market research.
• At least 1 year in a customer-facing role.
• BS/BA degree in relevant quantitative discipline with a strong academic record.
• Develops creative data-driven, industry-relevant solutions to customer's evolving business needs.
• Analytical presentation skills and customer orientation.
• Rigor & accuracy testing hypotheses using standard and developed data and models as well as SQL, Excel and pre-defined scripts.
• Selling to pharmaceutical brand and/or market access managers.
• Programming scripting languages (VBA, Python, R or SAS) or business intelligence (PowerBI, Tableau, etc) a plus.
• Applying Economics pricing theory in affordability, couponing or revenue & yield management.
• Excellent communication skills with PowerPoint, data visualization and verbal.
Travel or Physical Requirements
Blue Bell, PA or Whippany, NJ office
Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time for customer meetings and collaboration at other ConnectiveRx office locations
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.