Senior Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure
- Technology - (WHO) Technology - Infrastructure 4390
- Whippany, NJ, USA
- Full Time
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Formed in 2015 with a merger between PSKW and PDR bring industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to help develop our web and corporate infrastructure at scale with our growing business.
You will need to spearhead the phased AWS deployment with an IT. The team will look to you to ensure all best practices, operational optimization and build an infrastructure that aligns with industry security standards. You will ensure proper monitoring tools are in place and the environment is highly available and scalable to support growth of our application footprint at a moment's notice. You will also work closely with the development teams to understand our existing application footprint and oversee migration of existing applications and databases. As our AWS expert, you will need to stay on top of the quickly changing AWS landscape to ensure we are taking advantage of new features and adhering to best practices to keep our infrastructure secure.
• Lead and work on provisioning Infrastructure as a code using scripts, implement new highly scalable and redundant global AWS environment. Also work on transition on premises infrastructure to Cloud. Execute ongoing operational cloud management functions to ensure ConnectiveRx applications are operating optimally. Perform maintenance, upgrades and optimization as needed.
• Recommend improvements on running services, Administration processes and tools to ensure appropriate monitoring, visibility, controls and efficiency.
• Provide day to day support and management of infrastructure including 3rd party hosted data center and cloud-based systems.
• Work with internal teams to create the migration process of legacy systems to the company's cloud environments. Collaborate across the company to understand changing business needs and communicate upcoming database changes.
• Train other team members to bring them up to speed. Prepare run books for operations. Continually look at emerging cloud technologies and assess whether they are the right fit for ConnectiveRx, with emphasis on creating cost savings and/or value-creation opportunities.
• Providing management updates.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Advanced knowledge on Data center designs and architectures and Business contingency scenarios.
Industry best practices for building Cloud infrastructure as a code.
Cost control in Cloud environment.
Various 3rd party tools/products available for monitoring and security.
Networking (TCP, HTTP, DNS) and security (firewalls IP table, openswan VPN, SSH)
AWS Cloud services: VPC's, ALB/NLB, ASG, EC2, ECS, S3, Storage Gateway, API Gateway, Lamda, SNS, SES, Route53 and Cloudfront. Encryption/KMS/CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies/roles, Shield, WAF, Cloudformation, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
8+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience.
4+ years of Cloud Technology experience, preferably AWS.
A team player and coach with good communication skills.
Able to demonstrate solutions.