Manager, Program Management
- Operations - (WHO) Program Management 4445
- Whippany, NJ, USA
- Full Time
At ConnectiveRx we simplify how people get and stay on medications by providing information, savings and access. Bringing industry leadership from pharma services, e-prescribing network services, retail pharmacy and commercial payers to deliver healthcare affordability and adherence solutions excellence. We work with over 150 pharmaceutical manufacturers and serve hundreds of brands at all stages of the product lifecycle.
Job Summary: The Program Manager will work to ensure the smooth implementation and ongoing management of and satisfactory customer service levels with smaller, less complex programs account/brands within the portfolio. The implementation process includes analyzing the customer business operations while offering best practices that are compatible with the ConnectiveRx solution.
Monitors active programs, including estimating resource needs, resource management/scheduling, and development of specifications.
- Monitors billing, budget and revenue for accounts/brands.
- Serves as the primary liaison with customers during implementation and tracks customer issues during implementation. Resolves issues on a day to day basis.
- Assists with documentation as needed for continuous process improvement.
- Identify new business opportunities with clients and coordinate with sales team. Coordinates client special projects including audits and QBR's.
- Creates Client report templates. Develops ad-hoc reports.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree desired; in business, management information systems, marketing or communications
3-5 years of healthcare industry, project/program management preferred
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- 5%-10% to client sites and ConnectiveRx Offices as required
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings